ABOUT Stephen M. Gower, CSP
If you want to know about the effectiveness of a speaker, ask another member of the National Speakers Association. Dr. Willie Jolley, CSP, CPAE, an icon in the speaking industry has this to say about Stephen: “Stephen is a brilliant man, and one of the most powerful speakers on the planet.”
Stephen is also the best-selling author of 26 books, including What Do They See When They See You Coming? He has also written countless articles for a variety of magazines and
“Stephen is one of the most powerful speakers on the planet. He is a brilliant man. I am honored to call Stephen Gower a friend and I am proud to say that I have learned a lot from Stephen about perseverance and courage. I am going to ask you to do something that sounds strange in regards to his books. Do Not Read His Books! That’s right, Don’t Read His Books! Rather, I recommend you Study the Books! Mark them up, highlight them, and make notes in the margins. Again, study his books and you will see that it will make you think bigger and bigger! His books will help you find power that you might not have known was in you, and you will be empowered at a new level.”
— Dr. Willie Jolley, CSP, CPAE
Through dynamic delivery and riveting content, through signature stories and “on-target” insights, Stephen services the journey of his audience.
Stephen began speaking in public at age six, his mother insisted on as much, as she was a public speech teacher. Considered one of the strongest speakers in the industry, Stephen has given more than 5,000 presentations. His 50 years of experience pays huge dividends for his audiences. In 50 states and 10 countries, Stephen is known for his riveting content and mesmerizing delivery. The word “experience” surfaces again and Stephen is respected as one who creates relationships with his audiences. Participants do not merely listen to him, they experience his excitement, his authenticity, and vulnerability. Universities, organizations, and individuals benefit from Stephen’s educational material.
Stephen talks about different ways that professionals can work with people and shares some insights on bettering those encounters.
“I just finished watching Stephen’s video in it’s entirety. Knowing his situation, I was blown away with his speech, how he logically went from point to point..all without any prompts or notes. He is inspiring; he is a treasure to be shared. He lives to speak, and touches the lives of those who will make decisions for our future.”— Joyce B. Still, Blue Ridge GA
Stephen’s audiences include:
- The International Sales and Marketing Executives Conference
- The National Society of Human Resource Management
- The International Association of Chiefs of Police (9 times)
- The National Sheriffs Association (4 times)
- The Arabian Human Resource Conference
- State Health Care Organizations in 46 states
- State Law Enforcement Organizations in 44 states
- The American Association of Community Colleges
- American Health Care Administrators
- Federal Aviation Agency
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The Veterans Administration
- John Deere
- The Turkey Human Resource Conference
- The International Fire Chiefs Association
- Volunteer Combination Officers Section (3 times)
- State Fire Organizations in 36 states
- Institute Of Internal Auditors
Leadership Training for your Organization
If you are interested in Stephen’s leadership programs for your organization contact us and we will be in touch.